NGK Spark Plugs announces sponsorship of “The NGK Spark Plugs Formula 1 Powerboat Championship” 1st Stop, Gulfport Grand Prix!
The Gulfport Grand Prix is very proud to be the 1st stop on the NGK Spark Plugs F1 Powerboat Championship 2017 Series Inaugural Tour. We will be featuring the top 3 classes of Formula 1 (Formerly Formula Sport), Formula Lights and the Tri-Hulls, April 28th-30th.
NGK Spark Plugs, Inc., Vice President of Marketing, David Boer, said: “We’re excited to be involved as the primary sponsor of the The NGK Spark Plugs Formula 1 Powerboat Championship along side of team Seebold Sports. This partnership offers an opportunity for both brands to further engage with an audience who is interested not only in Formula One boat racing, but the highest-quality spark plug and oxygen sensor technology on the market - NGK and NTK products.”
Tim Seebold of Seebold Sports states: “Team Seebold Sports uses the highest-quality products and NGK certainly knows what they’re doing when they make the best plugs money can buy.” Seebold continues, “Through this new series, the two brands coming together and connecting with fans that enjoy the same passion.”
2017 RACE SCHEDULE
- April 29-30, Gulfport, Florida, http://www.gulfportgrandprix.com/
- May 6-7, Port Neches, Texas, http://www.pnriverfest.com
- June 16-18, Nashville, TN, http://www.thunderonthecumberland.com
- July 14-16, Trenton, Michigan, http://www.trentonroarontheriver.com
- Aug. 26-27, Springfield, Ohio, http://www.springfieldf1grandprix.com/
- Sept. 16-17, Orange, Texas,
- *Schedule subject to change.